- Director of Support Services, Tender Mercies Inc.
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Supervision Credentialing
Cathedral Ministry Involvement
- Cathedral Choir (1975-2008; 2012-2015)
- Plumb Line Ministry (2002-2005)
- Parish Health Ministry (2000- 2003)
- Outreach Committee (2003-2008)
Cathedral Leadership Roles
- Vestry (1993-1999)
- Member, Worship Committee (1978-1980)
- Chair, Worship Committee (1981-1985; 2015-present)
- Member, Third Century Vision Committee (2015-present)
- Member, Bicentennial Committee (2015-present)
- Member, Deaconate Discernment Committee (2016)
Cathedral member since 1953
As a member of vestry, I would wish to guide the work of our cathedral by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit through prayer, considered discussion, thorough and balanced fact finding, and thoughtful decision-making. I believe that we are called to live out our Baptismal vows in a Eucharistic community, actively seeking and serving Christ in all persons we meet with compassion, while daring to be the prophetic voice of Jesus in this world, implementing the cathedral’s mission as God wills. I wish to serve on the vestry to prayerfully consider initiatives impacting the cathedral’s formative interaction with its members, community partners, the diocese, and beyond.